Saturday, April 16, 2011

Best friends







I kept my best friend's daughter today, Miss Zoie Renee, who is Taylor Marie's best friend :) and just let me tell ya...I LOVE these girls. They are so special and so sweet. My heart just overflows seeing them together. They love each other so much! Every time they are together it almost makes me emotional thinking about how lucky we are to be their mommys!! And how God has blessed us with these healthy happy little girls who were made perfectly for us. It also makes me reflect over the past 9 years that we have been friends. Conversations sharing everything with each other and now seeing plans "we" made come to be through Him. I am in awe and So grateful. I couldn't help but thinking of this verse today from Jeremiah....
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart"






- Zoie napped on me and I was lovin it!! Miss these days!






Eating some lunch ;)






Watching baby einstein



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment