Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Couch25K

attempting a group shot!
   
We have been doing the C25K app for a couple of months and we are all 3 really enjoying it!! We went on vacation about a month ago and didn't do our workout for like 10 days and we are STILL playing catch up!! CrAzY how fast you lose endurance. We are signing up for aour first 5K which will be the Gobble Wobble 5K in November. Gives us a goal. I really love that we are doing this as a family. ALMOST makes it fun :). I took a few pics from my phone last Saturday morning.....So enjoy the pics and wish us luck as we try to be "true runners".

this was taken before departure a few weeks ago :)

2 comments:

  1. How's the Couch25K going? Thanksgiving messed with our workout routine and now we're heading to Ethiopia on Friday. Hoping to find a creative way to "work out" while there - doing some of the soccer ministry should help if we get in there to play. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my! I am just seeing this comment! We sadly gave up but I am thinking about starting back!

    ReplyDelete